21 SUNDAY OBSERVATIONS
- The Cowboys are awful. Really really awful. Did the 49ers beat them or did the Cowboys trip over their own cleats? 4 turnovers and 21 first QUARTER points allowed.
- 49ers defense didn’t look as bad as everyone thought they would….then again, it was the Cowboys.
- The Falcons offense is back. 448 yards and 3 touchdowns for Matt Ryan with a healthy Julio Jones and Roddy White as they edge the Saints in a Shootout.
- St. Louis defense continues with its Jekyll and Hyde appearance. Many writers, myself included, expected the defense to play better.
- Keeping with St. Louis, they may have to start preparing to take a QB in the 2015 NFL draft as they lost another QB to injury when Shaun Hill went down (he wasn’t doing much anyway).
- Patterson is the real deal. Cordarrelle Patterson caught three passes for 26 yards, but had 3 runs…
View original post 295 more words